While the world is striving to attain perfection, I realize the only perfect One took my place, as a perfect sacrifice, on a cross. Through Him my weaknesses are made strong. I'm not afraid to be different, because I AM different. I'm a child of The Most High. I can be imperfect because I am loved by a Perfect God.



Praying for Direction. Lift by Prayer. Working for Peace. Labor by Power. Driven by Love. Love by Patience. Living by Faith. Live by Presence. Held by Hope. Learn by Faith.


Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 7

How do you stay focused on a task?


I pretty much just make up my mind and keep the end goal in sight.



I'm working my second night :) I made a new friend. This is my break.

By the way.... I haven't given in and texted....or done any chasing :) ya'll should be proud! Let me tell you, it has been hard! I think the worst part is realizing there hasn't been any communication. It would seem that maybe I'm not as important to him as I thought I was.....or what he was to me. Maybe its time to realize I deserve better and move on....easier said than done tho.

Speaking of moving on, its time for me to get back to work!

Much love,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment