While the world is striving to attain perfection, I realize the only perfect One took my place, as a perfect sacrifice, on a cross. Through Him my weaknesses are made strong. I'm not afraid to be different, because I AM different. I'm a child of The Most High. I can be imperfect because I am loved by a Perfect God.



Praying for Direction. Lift by Prayer. Working for Peace. Labor by Power. Driven by Love. Love by Patience. Living by Faith. Live by Presence. Held by Hope. Learn by Faith.


Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 3

What was your BEST accomplishment in 2010? You can only post one, so think hard!

I'm not much in the mood for blogging tonight, so this will be short and sweet.

I can't really think of any MAJOR accomplishments from 2010

I would have to say going to Argentina...it changed my life.

My spanish improved greatly
I met many wonderful people
Made friendships that will last a lifetime
Took pictures that words cannot explain
Experienced memories that will last a life time
Realized there's more to life than my world
Got a new dreamed
Changed my major
Developed new dreams

and almost died in a car everyday, and in an airplane

it may not be my greatest accomplishment, but it is definitely something that has a special place in my heart, and was life changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment