While the world is striving to attain perfection, I realize the only perfect One took my place, as a perfect sacrifice, on a cross. Through Him my weaknesses are made strong. I'm not afraid to be different, because I AM different. I'm a child of The Most High. I can be imperfect because I am loved by a Perfect God.



Praying for Direction. Lift by Prayer. Working for Peace. Labor by Power. Driven by Love. Love by Patience. Living by Faith. Live by Presence. Held by Hope. Learn by Faith.


Monday, May 16, 2011

Day 6

 Are you stressed out right now? If so, about what? If not, how do you control the things going on in your life?

Hmmm. I really don't think I'm stressed right now. I mean: 

  • I've paid off all my debt
  • I passed my state tests
  • I recently got a job
  • I've accepted that sometimes people move on and walk out of your life
I don't really think anyone can control the things going on in their life. Really, things happen, and the only thing that matters is your response to it, and what you learn from it.

The hardest thing to do is accept things, but I've learned that the sooner you accept circumstances the better off you are.

  • Bad things happen.
  • People hurt you.
  • You get rejected.
  • Thing don't go according to plan.
Welcome to the Human Race  (the only race where there's no winner. we all meet the same judgement at the end of it)

on the upside of it though,

  • Good things happen.
  • Special people can show up at opportune times and help heal open wounds.
  • You can make a difference in someone else's life.
  • God's plan ends up being WAY better than our plan.

I guess that's the only way I make it through those trying and stressful times. There is always a silver lining.

Romans 8:28 And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to His purpose.

Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.






No comments:

Post a Comment