While the world is striving to attain perfection, I realize the only perfect One took my place, as a perfect sacrifice, on a cross. Through Him my weaknesses are made strong. I'm not afraid to be different, because I AM different. I'm a child of The Most High. I can be imperfect because I am loved by a Perfect God.



Praying for Direction. Lift by Prayer. Working for Peace. Labor by Power. Driven by Love. Love by Patience. Living by Faith. Live by Presence. Held by Hope. Learn by Faith.


Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day five

Do you prefer to talk, text, or a different method of communication?

Wow....umm I love texting, but only because its convenient and I can multitask lol.
But in reality I much prefer talking: in person, or on the phone. I think its a sign of commitment, it shows that you're willing to actually take the time to talk to someone. It is much more meaningful

On a side note: I am currently at work. Lol don't fresh out im on an hour break. Writing in this blog is what is keeping me awake. So if at any point I start rambling: you can figure out why. I'm in the process of eating stake lucky charms, drinking cold coffee, and listening to Kirk Franklin. :) its a good break :)

30 minutes left on break....what to talk about....

I found out last night that my friends in Argentina : who got married while we were there : Carole and Jose are going to be parents! I'm so excited for them! The baby is due in January. I told Laurie now we HAVE to go to meet the baby!

I've been following Patti Stanger on Twitter. She has really been talking about not chasing guys, but making them chase you... So I thought about it and it may seem like I'm the one doing the chasing : texting first, calling first, making plans to hang out...well today marks the end of that. Do you think that's acceptable? Is it too much for me to ask to seemimportant to a person? Or am I just being stubborn wanting a guy to text first?

Let me know your thoughts!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment