While the world is striving to attain perfection, I realize the only perfect One took my place, as a perfect sacrifice, on a cross. Through Him my weaknesses are made strong. I'm not afraid to be different, because I AM different. I'm a child of The Most High. I can be imperfect because I am loved by a Perfect God.



Praying for Direction. Lift by Prayer. Working for Peace. Labor by Power. Driven by Love. Love by Patience. Living by Faith. Live by Presence. Held by Hope. Learn by Faith.


Thursday, May 19, 2011

Another Break Blog : Day 8

How do you stay entertained when you're snowed in?

Lol I'm not sure if entertained is the best word, but I definitely stay busy.

I pretty much do everything I never have time for:

catching up on laundry
Cleaning
Reading agood book :)
enjoying a nice bubble bath
catching up with a friend: unfortunately I'm terrible at keeping in touch.


Weeeeeelllll its Wednesday...if you don't know what that means, it means I go to church, have cor practice, then go to Mcdonalds with Lance, Vita, and Laurie.

We have kinda become our own little support group. Inspiring each other to make goals and live out our dreams. Maybe that sounds a little cliche, but it really has worked. :)

Tonight Vita preached her first message in HER spanish lol . She said "abren sus bibliotecas! No, wait! Bibilias." We're pretty sure she meant biblias :)

What is a life with out friends? A dull one that's for sure! I may not have the most friends....but I'm certainly blessed with a few great friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment