While the world is striving to attain perfection, I realize the only perfect One took my place, as a perfect sacrifice, on a cross. Through Him my weaknesses are made strong. I'm not afraid to be different, because I AM different. I'm a child of The Most High. I can be imperfect because I am loved by a Perfect God.



Praying for Direction. Lift by Prayer. Working for Peace. Labor by Power. Driven by Love. Love by Patience. Living by Faith. Live by Presence. Held by Hope. Learn by Faith.


Sunday, May 8, 2011

Day 1

 List 3 countries you'd like to visit and why you would like to go. You can post pictures, an itinerary... anything you'd like.

1. Israel

I'd love to see all the history there. See the streets Jesus walked on. The upper room where 120 people were changed-enough to turn the entire world upside down. I'd love to visit the Wailing wall, where millions of prayers have been sent up to heaven. Of course, I would love to visit an empty tomb.

2. Ireland




Simply because I love Irish Accents :) I want to take in the sights and explore the beautiful countryside.



3. I know it's not a country, but Africa
 
I want to see the great pyramids of Egypt.
 
I want to see the sun set over the nile


 
I want to experience true African Worship


I want to visit Cape Town

Those are just a few things on my list for Africa. I would also like to visit the jungle, do some exploring, and learn some of the culture.



Picking only 3 countries was quite difficult. Especially when there is such a diverse world I would like to learn all about.

I would truly love to travel back to Argentina to visit with all my friends, too many to name on here. Friends in San Nicholas, Buenos Aires, Marcos Paz, and Rosario. Also I would like to venture up north to ride El Tren de Las Nubes. Train to the Clouds. :) Laurie Thinks I'm crazy since some viaducts are as high as 4,200 m!



No comments:

Post a Comment