While the world is striving to attain perfection, I realize the only perfect One took my place, as a perfect sacrifice, on a cross. Through Him my weaknesses are made strong. I'm not afraid to be different, because I AM different. I'm a child of The Most High. I can be imperfect because I am loved by a Perfect God.



Praying for Direction. Lift by Prayer. Working for Peace. Labor by Power. Driven by Love. Love by Patience. Living by Faith. Live by Presence. Held by Hope. Learn by Faith.


Sunday, May 23, 2010

I've got a song in my heart

Hey there. I don't have too much to say tonight. I'm pretty much all out of energy.
Church was phenomenal! We baptized 8 people and 4 paeople got the Holy Ghost. God is truly awesome.

After church, some people came over. We just sat in my room and talked...then we went on an adventure to the park. Good Times in the Hamster Wheel! :)

Today I was thinking about Romans 8:28. All things work together for good, for those that love the Lord and are called for His purpose....or something along those lines. It just reminded me that no matter what, God knows. The bible says He knows the number of hairs on my head....so when I'm having a bad day, He knows. When somebody says something that hurts my feelings, He knows. When people let me down, He knows. Yet through it all, He never leaves me, and it's all for a purpose.

I woke up this morning singing a song. Oddly enough, it was sang in church tonight:


So many times I've questioned certain circumstances
Or things I could not understand
Many times in trials, weakness blurs my vision
And my frustration gets so out of hand
Its then I am reminded I've never been forsaken
I've never had to stand the test alone
As I look at all the victories
The spirit rises up in me
And its through the fire my weakness is made strong

Chorus:
He never promised that the cross would not get heavy
And the hill would not be hard to climb
He never offered our victories without fighting
But He said help would always come in time
Just remember when you're standing in the valley of decision
And the adversary says give in
Just hold on, our Lord will show up
And He will take you through the fire again

Bridge:
I know within myself that I would surely perish
But if I trust thehand of God, He'll shield the flames again, again

No comments:

Post a Comment