While the world is striving to attain perfection, I realize the only perfect One took my place, as a perfect sacrifice, on a cross. Through Him my weaknesses are made strong. I'm not afraid to be different, because I AM different. I'm a child of The Most High. I can be imperfect because I am loved by a Perfect God.



Praying for Direction. Lift by Prayer. Working for Peace. Labor by Power. Driven by Love. Love by Patience. Living by Faith. Live by Presence. Held by Hope. Learn by Faith.


Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My Day of Good News

Today I got a phone call from the nursing home I applied at. I was informed that my name is on the registry... Which means...

I PASSED MY TEST!!!

Whoooo!!! I'm super excited!! She also offered me a job!! Lord knows I need one, after 5+ months of not working. Unfortunately it's 3rd shift, but I'm young, and can't really afford (literally) to be picky.

Tomorrow I go for my drug testing, when the results come back we'll set up my orientation. whoooo!!!

I'm exhausted, so I'm not going to write any more. Good night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment