While the world is striving to attain perfection, I realize the only perfect One took my place, as a perfect sacrifice, on a cross. Through Him my weaknesses are made strong. I'm not afraid to be different, because I AM different. I'm a child of The Most High. I can be imperfect because I am loved by a Perfect God.



Praying for Direction. Lift by Prayer. Working for Peace. Labor by Power. Driven by Love. Love by Patience. Living by Faith. Live by Presence. Held by Hope. Learn by Faith.


Saturday, October 16, 2010

Day Two

well what was supposed to be a 3/4 hr trip from buenos aires to san nicholas, actually took us 6 hours, 4 people + 6 50 lb bags in a tiny voltswagon....yep. Definitely an experience. Carole and Jose were also 2 hours late picking us up (I'm learning that time means nothing here) but it worked out because it took us an hour to get through customs. After we got to the apartment of Carol and Jose, we had roughly an hour to change clothes.

I felt so bad bc I was literally holding my eyes open during church. After church we all went to Nancy and Cefe's house for some food and to talk. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment