While the world is striving to attain perfection, I realize the only perfect One took my place, as a perfect sacrifice, on a cross. Through Him my weaknesses are made strong. I'm not afraid to be different, because I AM different. I'm a child of The Most High. I can be imperfect because I am loved by a Perfect God.



Praying for Direction. Lift by Prayer. Working for Peace. Labor by Power. Driven by Love. Love by Patience. Living by Faith. Live by Presence. Held by Hope. Learn by Faith.


Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day One of travel

We left my house at 7 am saturday morning, and drove to chicago. Then we flew from chicago to washington dc. Laurie slept the entire way. :) Then we had a six hour lay over in D.C. and a 10 hr flight to Buenos Aires. I also met a "boyfriend" on the way to Buenos Aires, Ben LOL He played Phase 10 with us :)

1 comment: