While the world is striving to attain perfection, I realize the only perfect One took my place, as a perfect sacrifice, on a cross. Through Him my weaknesses are made strong. I'm not afraid to be different, because I AM different. I'm a child of The Most High. I can be imperfect because I am loved by a Perfect God.



Praying for Direction. Lift by Prayer. Working for Peace. Labor by Power. Driven by Love. Love by Patience. Living by Faith. Live by Presence. Held by Hope. Learn by Faith.


Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A Relentless Pursuit of a Promise

Well, it's been a while since I've written anything here.

A quick update: I went to Florida for about a week with Cassie Jo.


Then with no time to recover from the lack of sleep, fun, and games, I flew to Chicago for Passing the Mantle.

Sarah, Theresa, Mom, and myself.
What a conference! I was absolutely blessed to be able to attend! So many things were spoken: spoken into my life, things I'm still figuring out. Knowledge was shared, and anointing was passed down.

I've come back from the conference running. I feel such an urgency in the spirit realm. I see things being done, situations being changed, circumstances shifting. It's like things are being set into motion for something to take place.  I was sleeping the other night and it seems all night Habakkuk kept running through my head.  So I've been doing a study on the very short book. It's amazing how many things correlate with what's going on right now. I brought this up because in chapter 2, verses 2 and 3
2And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.
3For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry. 
I truly believe that's what is going on.

 We are being set up to be the gateway for the supernatural, which will be the doorway for the greatest revival this region has ever seen!

Here's the crazy part: I get to be a part of it! It's not about ME, I'm undeserving. 2 Corinthians 12:9
 9And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me
I get to be a willing vessel, and it's only by His grace.

It's been almost 1 year since God brought two people into my life who would change my world. They became great friends! They also became my mentors.  There's something to be said about having someone who can hold you accountable, be a friend, teacher, leader, helper, supporter, and so much more. No, they're not perfect, but they have unknowingly exhibited Godly traits that He has been dealing with me this year, specifically forgiveness and God's love. Funny thing is, they kinda go hand in hand. Now, I'm applying, and trying to live out Micah 6:8

8He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

We've started a bible study and prayer meeting on Tuesday nights. The openness has created a unique bond. Despite the very diverse group, we have a few commonalities and have become unified.
There is mentoring taking place. We're learning who we are as individuals, and who we are in Christ. We're being able to discover our giftings, and learning to use them for the Kingdom.


Hyphen Bible Study


Bro. Jason Sciscoe talks about mentoring, specifically in reference to Spiritual Warefare. He says,

We have been so distracted with the fight, we forgot to impart it to the anointed ones among us.

Too many generations have had great elders which have stood for things in the spirit and prophesied, but did not have a generation to back them up, and did not have the right frame work around them to bring those prophesies to pass. But not this generation. This generation is called of the Lord to not just have an anointing, but to have a

double portion anointing.


That is my pursuit. That is my promise. 




No comments:

Post a Comment